WriteLog Tutorials Page 1
WriteLog Tutorials Page 2
WriteLog Tutorials Page 3
- WriteLog RTTY Starter Index
- This tutorial is the granddaddy of them all.
- A step-by-step procedure in setting up WriteLog for RTTY contesting for the beginner or experienced operator.
- Delve into the finer details which makes WriteLog the premier contesting program for RTTY.
- 16 pages
- Also available in PDF format here.
- XMMT Support for MMTTY & 2Tone
- MMTTY Setup
- 2Tone Setup
- The Rttyrite Window
- Rttyrite Clones
- Rttyrite FSK Setup
- Clearing Rttyrite Entries from writelog.ini
- Software-generated FSK
- Updated March 21, 2013.
- New starting in version 10.58, use software-generated FSK to key FSK from a USB-to-serial port adapter.
- Can be used with the MMTTY plug-in or WriteLog’s RTTY decoder WinRTTY.
- Can be used through a home brew or commercial interface.